What you need:
- Delicious steak, we recommend Sirloin or Flank Steaks
- Chili spice
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh cilantro
- Spring onions
- Sour Cream
- 1 ripe avocado
- Season the steak according to your preference.
- For the guacamole, mash the avocado in a bowl until smooth and mix in chopped spring onions, some chopped cilantro, lime juice, pepper, and salt.
- Grill the steak to your desired doneness (rare/medium/well done) and let it rest briefly. Then, slice it into thin strips.
- Briefly warm the tortillas on the grill on both sides.
- Fill the tortillas with the steak strips, guacamole, and a bit of sour cream. Finally, garnish with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
Enjoy your meal!